What are cookies?
Cookies are text files created by some websites on the user's computer when they access a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent by a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the computer of the latter are , then, sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
Cookies are distinguished according to the person who installs them on the user's terminal:
- Cookie cd. "first party", installed by the same site manager that the user is visiting, in order to allow the user to navigate more efficiently and / or monitor the actions exercised by the same
- Cookie cd. "third-party", sent from sites or web servers, other than the one you are currently visiting.
If you decide to partially or totally remove cookies, remember that using the website can be influenced by the removal of cookies and, if the computer on which cookies are disabled is shared, this removal will affect all users who use this computer.
The types of cookies we use
The Company's website uses in particular:
- First-party technical cookies, allow the site that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the user while browsing or making a purchase or authenticating. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of users is not required, while the obligation to provide the information remains unchanged. In this category are included:
- Navigation or session cookies: are essential in order to allow navigation throughout the site and to fully use its features, such as access to the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies, some necessary services, such as filling out a form, authentication for access to restricted areas or the making of a purchase, can not be completed.
- Cookies "functionality": allow the site to remember the choices made by the user (such as the name, language or region of origin) allowing the user browsing according to a set of criteria selected and provide customized advanced features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that can be customized. They can also be used to provide services that you have asked such as how to watch a video or comments on a blog, memorize the consents given by the user.
How to change cookie settings
Most Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. This means that the user has the possibility, at any time, to set his browser to accept all cookies, only some, or to reject them, disabling their use by the sites. In addition, the user can normally set his browser's preferences to be notified whenever a cookie is stored on his computer. At the end of each browsing session, finally, the user can delete the collected cookies from the hard disk of his device.
If you want to delete the cookies installed in the cookies folder of your browser, remember that each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
By selecting the links below the user can get specific instructions for some of the main browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Obligation to provide data
Personal data processed through the installation of technical cookies and analytical cookies of the first part are necessary to ensure correct navigation within the site. The block does not allow the site to function.
It is optional to consent to the installation of third-party analytical cookies and profiling cookies. Your personal data will be processed through the installation of these cookies only subject to your consent expressed in the manner indicated above.
Categories of recipients of personal data
Your Personal Data will be processed by employees and / or collaborators of the Controller who have received adequate operating instructions and have been expressly authorized to process.
Your data may be disclosed to individuals, independent data controllers , such as by way of example Authorities and supervisory and control bodies and in general subjects, public or private, entitled to request data.
The data may also be processed, on behalf of the Company, by external parties designated as external processors , such as by way of example:
- Companies that deal with the maintenance of the website
- Companies that offer support in carrying out market studies.
In relation to the processing of personal data made by the Data Controller, you can ask the Data Controller to access the data concerning you, delete it, correct inaccurate data, complete incomplete data, limit the processing in the cases provided for by the Data Controller. 'art. 18 GDPR, as well as the opposition to the processing, for reasons connected to your particular situation, in the hypothesis of legitimate interest of the owner.
In the event that the processing is based on consent or contract and is performed with automated tools, you have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, as well as, if technically feasible, transmit them to another holder without impediments.
At any time, you may lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, as well as use the other means of protection provided for by applicable law.
To exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Controller by sending a written communication to REAL ESTATE CENTER SPA, Via R. KOCH, 1/2, 20152 - MILAN, or an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.